This product is so useful and simple, you'll wonder why you never thought of it. The Royal chuck stop is a precision machined aluminum extrusion which mounts squarely against the face of almost any 3 jaw lathe chuck, providing a fixed reference surface for workpieces to locate against.
- Allows short parts to project past the chuck jaws
- Eliminates the need to bore soft jaws
- Front and rear locating surfaces are parallel within ±0.0004".
- 25mm slot width can be milled larger for chucks with wider jaws.
|Standard Set: 15, 20 & 25mm stops
Deluxe Set: 15, 20, 25, 30 & 35mm stops
- Adjustable Precision-Gage lengths up to 5-1/2" long holding +/-.005
- Save Money! No more fixed length dedicated shop-made front collet stops for each job
- Versatile-For use on CNC or manual lathes whether you are running a bar manually or using a bar puller
- Consistency-Unique design incorporates self-centering, unobstructed viewing and contrasting colors to give user confidence by feeling and seeing that the dimension is being controlled
- Measure desired stock length from face of the Stop-Loc guide to face of adjustable stop. Hold adjustable stop in place and tighten set screw
- Pull the stock out of collet a little more than you need, grasp StopLoc and center it on stock with stock face touching adjustable stop face
- While holding Stop-Loc, hold your thumb on stock to avoid stock pull-back and push the Stop-Loc until the guide face touches collet face, then close the collet and remove the Stop-Loc
To order any of these items enter the Part Number into the search bar above. (This will take you to the product page where you can add the item to the shopping cart)
|STOP-LOC Adjustable Chuck/Collet Stop||STOPLOC|